A little more about Janeal

Most of her articles are about the experiences she been through, and her inspirations. Sat back and enjoy while you look through the pages of her blog. If you like this blog also check out Janeal's writing blog and Let of some steam blog by Janeal. Thanks

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Love Poem

Love and Other Systems

By Janeal Mulaney



The brush of your skin against mine

The sparkle in your eyes when you look at me

A salutary tear rolls down your cheek

These are all systems for the reason I hold you in my heart



I long for the sight of you when you’re not around

I wish for your tender lips seeking out the touch of mine

My fingers grave to stroke your strong muscular body

These are the systems I long to call you my very own Love



Wanting to hold you in the twilight hour

The feel of your heart beat beneath my cheek

Our limbs intertwined until we become one

I know it is Love for you are the reason my heart goes on beating

No comments: