A little more about Janeal

Most of her articles are about the experiences she been through, and her inspirations. Sat back and enjoy while you look through the pages of her blog. If you like this blog also check out Janeal's writing blog and Let of some steam blog by Janeal. Thanks

Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Candle

Candle
By Janeal Mulaney


In the dark

You cannot see

Put flame to me

And let me breathe



It’s been too long

For you to have no sight

Alone and afraid no light shines bright

With my thin flame I will make you see



Your life is empty and just a shell

Within your heart no love will dwell

You pain is over and your tears are dry

Do not let him kill what is the best inside



In the dark you cannot see

Put flame to me and let me breathe

For in your heart love should dwell

Forget the fear and who caused it dear



Alone and afraid is no way to be

When you true love is waiting for thee

With my flame I’ll help you see

With an open heart love will set you free

No comments: