A little more about Janeal

Most of her articles are about the experiences she been through, and her inspirations. Sat back and enjoy while you look through the pages of her blog. If you like this blog also check out Janeal's writing blog and Let of some steam blog by Janeal. Thanks

Monday, July 19, 2010

Silhouettes Images of You

Silhouettes Images of You

By Janeal Mulaney

You came into my life when I was feeling lost,

You opened up my mind and heart telling me there’s more.



When I would talk, you would listen,

When I would smile, you would laugh.

When I would cry, you would hold me tight,

When I would doubt, you would tell me more.



Now there is a silhouette, a face I have yet to see.

An image in my mind of a special person, I have yet to meet.



You talk about the wind, clouds, and even rain,

You talk of stars falling in my eyes, and make a poem from my name.

You tell me how I’m to be treated, as you heal each and every scar,

My silhouette shines down on you, as my soul soars above the sky.



The image of your silhouette haunts me through my nightly dreams,

Are you a gentleman or a wild wolfish beast?

Or could you really be something in between?



I know it does not matter for the silhouette I want to meet

Be you part wolf, the other part my gentleman.

For in my dreams your silhouette surrounds me like a cloak.



Separating us from others who may never understand.

How I could care about a silhouette image of my wild wolfish gentleman.ã

No comments: