A little more about Janeal

Most of her articles are about the experiences she been through, and her inspirations. Sat back and enjoy while you look through the pages of her blog. If you like this blog also check out Janeal's writing blog and Let of some steam blog by Janeal. Thanks

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

In the Rain

Picture taken by Amy Mulany my daughter 
I love to take a walk through the rain

The fresh air, the gentle drips that splash in puddles at my feet

The gray clouds with an electric currant running through them opening for more to fall

The sound of rolling thunder, as though God is speaking to those who want hear

As I wander in the rain

Just a tad of suspense and fear of the unknown

Icy fingers reaching out to lick my skin through the clothing I wear

Flashing light beyond the trees, as I count until the crack of thunder comes

The energy I absorb from the air that swirls the drops of rain all around me

As I wander through the rain



I see the flowers reaching out to drink

The grass turns greener with every step I take

The leaves flutter with the breeze that brings the drops onto my head

I breathe in to absorb the wet cool breeze as I search the sky

As I wander through the rain

By Janeal Mulaney

No comments: