A little more about Janeal

Most of her articles are about the experiences she been through, and her inspirations. Sat back and enjoy while you look through the pages of her blog. If you like this blog also check out Janeal's writing blog and Let of some steam blog by Janeal. Thanks

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Why do I like you

By Janeal Mulaney
Sometimes I smile, Sometime I cry

When I think of you often I sigh

You're oh so cute and very sweet

I find your smile can't be beat

We talk all night, we laugh out loud

To stand by your side makes me proud

You share your dreams and your past

I know our friendship was made to last

The way you listen makes me like you more

Your deep rich voice touches me to my core

But most of all I like the way your hold me tight

Oh yeah that is why I like you!

No comments: